They are used in the following cases:
- Form the correct foot arch;
- Prevention of orthopedic diseases;
- Eliminate over-pronation, flat foot and other diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- Relieve muscle spasms;
- Heal the body as a whole.
All these effects a child receives with 10-15 minutes of exercising on relief surfaces. Foot massage during training affects the entire body.
Besides, among the advantages of orthopedic mats are:
- Strengthening of immunity;
- Activation of nervous system;
- Allows you to develop various skills: fine motor skills, sensory skills, color perception, logic and many others.
- Helps to study the outworld.
A wide range of modular mats allows you to choose the best option for you. The selection of surfaces should be carried out based on such factors as:
- Age - in the range of developing mats "ORTHO PUZZLE" there are sets, which are made for children from 9 months, from 1 year old, as well as for children over 10 years old.
- Material – our product range includes PVC and TPE mats.
- Colors - in "ORTHO PUZZLE" sets there are options with bright and pastel colors.
- Rigidity - all mixes are created on the principle of a combination of soft and hard modules, which allows you to work out all areas of the foot as carefully as possible. However, some kits have more soft modules than hard ones. It is with them that it is worth starting foot training.
So, orthopedic mats "ORTHO PUZZLE" is not only the way to a healthy foot, but also the health of the whole organism, as well as improving many of the child's skills.